So she said, okay, I’ll see what I can do, then I got the sad work that it was too expensive, they didn’t have enough funds to do it, so I said, well, bye guys, if they can take it down to the museum of science and industry and do programs from there and can’t do it from the zoo, then I think it’s time for me to bow out, I don’t believe I’ll bring anymore animals down, so I did did about 17 or 18 half hour things, and so I didn’t do anything for these next two years, so we did this program, and Bushman was on it, it was the featured him, we went down the line of all the monkey cages, and I was in the back and the cameras were on the public side, and they had lights and they would show, I would show them what I was doing, monkeys would all come over to me, and I could reach in and and show them, put their arms around my neck, and this kind of thing, and I’d talk about them, and they set a reporter out named Jim Hulbert to be there, to I could talk to and with, and he could ask questions, and if I got tongue tied, he could take over, so it was that kind of a situation. Well, Bushman of course was a great show, and he was the star of this thing, and everybody was still admired him, so that, right away, New York wanted to know about other programs, and so, they then came back to me and said, we’d like to do this on a more or less regular basis, and this was in the spring of the year, so I said, fine, and we went then in the spring and on a sustained basis, and we were doing live television shows every afternoon at 5:30, Sunday afternoon at 5:30, and I thought, well, it’ll go for a few weeks, and then that’ll be that, but it didn’t, and in the fall, again, I thought it would stop at labor day and it didn’t, and in the fall it was obvious they wanted to keep on going, and we then started talking about where we could do it, and that place in the basement of the reptile house was the obvious place, so they brought some furniture out, desk and things like this, and we put our park district I think, put in the electrical equipment necessary, plugs and all and boxes, and so we had that as a kind of a studio, and we went through that winter and started into the spring, and it was sold to jewel food stores for the Chicago market. Well, that became commercial, so we started doing commercials on the program and Jim did the, the commercials, Jim Herbert. And then in a few weeks after that, I have forgotten the length of time where he got called back into the Navy because of the Korean war, and he came to me and said he had to go, he was called back and he had to leave, and who did I know down at the station that I I’d like to have direct in his absence, and I had met Dr. Meyer so I suggested him and he came out and he really was the producer director of that during most of the time that was on the air, right up to the end and where he kind of bowed out later on, and so that show was on from, well, I don’t know whether it was April or May of in 1949 till 1957, and we had this was all live television, there was no tape even invented at that time, I had a wire sound recorder that was, and that had been invented by a professor at the university of Chicago, so then tape came in and television began to change because of the tape, and they could use tape instead of film for this or far better than film for television, so the the whole picture changed and that show went off the air, but that time Don Meyer and I were very good friends and we kept seeing each other and talking about what we gotta do to get back on the air, he knew television and I didn’t, he says you never can get the old show back on, we have to have a new show, but we be gone to Africa in 1955 and had filmed 10 half hour episodes for the old Zoo Parade Show, and then we’d gone to the upper Amazon and had filmed in two, in two and a half months we had filmed, oh, three hour long episodes, and then we got canceled, so, the concept that we came up with was wild kingdom.